![]() |
| Anna's 8th Birthday |
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Anna Grace Turns 8!!
We had Anna Grace's 8th Birthday party today! It was a cooking party. We had the girls from Anna's class come home after school. I had chef hats and aprons for all of them to decorate. Then they did a scavenger hunt. I hid cooking utensils all over the house and they had to find them. Then we made silly faces with veggies and fruits. You can see from the pictures that some of them got very artistic with it. Then we made pizza's and while they were cooking we decorated cupcakes. It was a lot of fun and I think everyone had a great time. Can not believe that she is 8 years old! It is scary how fast the years have gone by. She is such an awesome kid! Just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out and truly has one of the biggest hearts you will ever find. So blessed that God let me be her mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment