We had a great time at Sarah's second birthday party. We had it at Old McDonald's Petting Zoo. The weather threatened to be bad, but we ended up having the perfect day. We invited several friends and they all braved the weather to celebrate. Sarah got to feed several animals including a baby deer, porcupine and raccoon. We all went on a short but fun hay ride. The Elmo cupcake/cake was great, even if it was not my initial vision........She received lots of wonderful gifts. Her favorite has to be her Elmo doll. He does everything with her. After the party we took Grandmommie to Cathedral Caverns to continue our wonderful day. Lots of pictures here. Hope you enjoy. You can watch the slide show or click on it to see each picture. Hard to believe 2 years already.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW! I think she has grown at least 3 inches since I saw her last. And I don't think I ever realized how close Sarah and Austin's birthdays are.
Happy Birthday Sarah!
Happy 2nd Birthday Sarah! It looks like you had a great time and got some great new toys/presents. Stacy, your Elmo cupcake/cake was really cool...good job! =)
Elmo? I thought you had a grudge against Elmo for taking the limelight away from Grover.
Post a Comment