Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Success

Sarah finally used her potty today. After months of sitting and playing and dragging it around the house, she finally did it! It was funny I just left her sitting there and went on about my work. She sat there for some time. She started hollering for Anna, which is not unusual when she is ready to play. Anna Grace came running saying she pee-peeed in the potty. Course knowing Anna Grace the way I do, I did not get my hopes up. But sure enough in the potty was the best pee pee I had ever seen. Sarah wasn't to impressed but lets just say Mom did the happy dance. We had to call dad at work. Sarah got on the phone and said "Potty pee-peeed" Anna Grace informed him that Sarah was now potty trained(had to explain it wasn't that simple.) So this is a happy day in the Smith Household, just thought we would share :) So Sarah
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: